In this distance learning course, candidate will be taught basics of ingredients which are common for most of bakery products. It will help your complete this course at your own pace and complete total 17 modules within 6 months. You can start this course soon after your enrollment.
This course includes submission of your 17 test modules by email/on-line, followed with on-line final exam which is scheduled after receipt of all 17 module tests.
- Rs. 17,700 including 18% GST.
Enrollments can be done any time (online or via email). Students can complete the course as per their own schedule but need to complete within 6 months from the date of conﬁrmation of admission and receipt of course material. Minimum score of 80% or higher is must for completion and certificate eligibility.
Time allowed to complete course: 6 Months.
|»||Introduction to food Science|
|»||Packaging & Labeling of Foods|
|»||Food Processing & Preservation|
|»||Wheat & Wheat Flour|
|»||Starch & Gums|
|»||Milk & Milk Products (Butter/Cream/Cheese)|
|»||Cocoa Product- Chocolate|
|»||Enzymes & Emulsifiers|
|»||Quality Aspects of Food Ingredients|
Who can enroll
Any bakery aspirant who would like enhance their knowledge and understanding in bakery science and technology can enroll for this course. This course is most suitable for working professional involved in production, quality control, processing and allied area of working in a Bakery.
- Students who have completed AIBTM Diploma and Post Graduate Programs.
- 10+2 Students with minimum 3 years working experience.
- 17 test modules will be provided along with course material to enrolled and qualified students. As soon as student complete any module, he can submit his duly completed test online or via email.
- Final online exam will be scheduled after completion of all 17 modules/tests.