July 15-19, 2019
During this 5 day master class you will be taught how to temper chocolate, produce fillings for enrobed chocolates, prepare moulded chocolates, learn airbrushing skills, cocoa butter colours and learn how to make a variety of chocolates truffles and accompanying techniques of piping rolling and dipping.
Course Fee Rs. 30,000.
- Introduction to chocolate and the tempering process.
- Produce fillings for enrobed chocolates.
- Chocolate tasting and chocolate types for chocolate making prepare Moulded chocolates.
- Moulded chocolates.
- Introductions to airbrushing and cocoa butter colours.
- Dipped and enrobed chocolate
- Learn how to make a variety of chocolate truffles, and the accompanying techniques of piping, rolling and dipping.
- Work with the raw materials of candied oranges, roasted almonds and hazelnuts to create unique chocolate bars.
- Chocolate & Pralines Level 4 is a rigorous and intensive class focusing, and is designed to further develop and expand your chocolatiering skills.
- Final display and tasting of chocolates.
Substitution: Though, you may substitute participant at any time before the course.
AIBTM reserves the right to cancel this course in the event of insufficient registration or Faculty emergency or any other emergency. If cancellation happens due to any of these reasons, AITBM will make full refund of fee. AIBTM’s liability is limited to only fee refund.